Sunday, January 27, 2008

Ken Boothe - Blood Brothers (1976)

roots, solo vocal

Playlist :
Walk Away From Love
Silver Words
Blood Brother
Love Don't Love Nobody
I'm Singing Home
Mammie Blue
I Shot The Sheriff
I Don't Want To See You Cry
No Woman No Cry
Freedom Day

Producer : Lloyd Charmers

Engineer : George Raymond & Peter Gordon Martin

Vocals : Ken Boothe
Backing Vocals : Marcia Griffiths & Cynthia Schloss & Derrick Harriott
Drums : Paul Douglas & Mikey Boo Richards & Derrick Stewart
Bass : Val Douglas & Jackie Jackson
Guitar : Willie Lindo & Dougie Bryan
Organ : Harold Butler & Tyrone Downie
Piano : Harold Butler & Tyrone Downie
Synthesiser : Harold Butler
Trombone : Jerome Francisque

Studios :
Recording : Federal (Kingston, JA)

Link

PW: mooszka.blogspot.com

7 comments:

slj3 said...

Your blog is crucial!!!I was looking for this "Mamy blue" cover for so many years, since my own LP was lost in a dance...Thanks for this excellent post, my dear!But could you re-upload one day the prince Far I "voice of thunder"?Link is dead.Kind regards. Stéphane from french guiana.

Multifuncional said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

DUBBAFETTA said...

i'm happy to know you blog... dub is the answer... dubbafetta

Zer0_II said...

You have an amazing blog here. I've added you to my music blogroll/directory @ http://music-bloggers.blogspot.com

If you would like to help me out you can so by linking back to my blogroll. It's not required to be listed, but I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for all the great music and your hard work. Take care.

Zer0_II

ORO said...

Her my new african blog:

http://orogod.blogspot.com/

Enjoy my musical presents

Oro

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read the blog. Thank you for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more soon.

vimaxpills said...

Thank you for blogging. . .
We learned tips for how to write on people's blogs, like a compliment.
We also learned that if you know something about the topic, you can put it on there if nobody else has written it. We liked the suggestion to only use one punctuation instead of a bunch if you liked it Vimax.