Wednesday, June 27, 2007

King Tubby & The Aggrovators - Shalom Dub (1975)

Playlist :
Natty Dub
Lee's Dub
Wonder Why Dub
I'm Gone Dub
Country Boy Dub
True Believer Dub
Care Free Dub
Rasta Train Dub
Move Out Of Babylon Dub
Give A Little Man A Great Big Hand Dub
Feel So Good Dub
For The Rest Of My Life Dub
Whan I Will Find My Way Dub
I'm Leaving Dub
Feel Lost Dub
Dawn Dub

Recording Engineer : Sylvan Morris & Sid Bucknor
Mixing Engineer : King Tubby & Prince Jammy & Professor

Producer : Bunny Lee

Backing Band : The Aggrovators
Drums : Sly Dunbar
Bass : Robbie Shakespeare

Studios :
Recording : Channel One (Kingston, JA)
Mixing : King Tubby's (Kingston, JA)

Link:http://lix.in/76d717

PSW: mooszka.blogspot.com

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

you got some total heavyweight dub on here.. i'm surprised the punters aren't snapping it up.. wicked stuff!!!! zenmanna

Anonymous said...

how on earth - what's the trick? - to opening these zip files, i tried stuffit, ogg, winrar, am at a loss, excuse my simplicity, yrs. mr. rooster

Anonymous said...

7zip
it was my foult.sorry

VagabondLoafer said...

Fyi. KT_-_S_D1976.7z is throwing all kinds of crc errors and will not extract. Great blog; stuff here I can't find elsewhere!

Anonymous said...

this file you can open only with 7zip

Anonymous said...

password please

Santos said...

Thank You!!!! Great God - I figured out to do the 7zip thing -- this music is my medicine... Sounds so good, love the crackling from the vinyl -- it's toasting my brain--
peace and grace --thanx
-Tman

Anonymous said...

Hi, I can't unzip this. Is it just the password I need?

Thanks

Liam

Itzel said...

Dub en estado catártico! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k31JtRtXS-4&feature=context&context=C435ede8ADvjVQa1PpcFOmUBDrwMHnyful4ODVs-RhfqTsoNoJO7E=

Easy Jams said...

More King Tubby here: http://easyjams.blogspot.com/2012/04/u-roy-african-roots-1976.html

Marc Edwards said...

Hey, I can't unzip with the 7z programme either, it requires a password