Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Prince Far I - Megabit 25, 1922 (1985)

Album style : dancehall, dub

Playlist :
Negus Nagast
Janhoi
Tenastelin
Itege
Ejarsa Gora
Gebbi
Menelik I
Itchege
Hapta
Maskal
Tesfa
Waizero
Qurban
Abun
Ras Makonnen
Kebra Nagast

Engineer : Ernest Hoo Kim & Pat Kelly & Scientist & Professor & Crucial Bunny & Lee Perry & Errol Thompson & Prince Jammy

Producer : Roy Cousins

Vocals : Prince Far I

Studios :
Black Ark (Kingston, JA) & Channel One (Kingston, JA) & King Tubby's (Kingston, JA) & Randy's (Kingston, JA)

Link

PW: mooszka.blogspot.com

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

jah is here

goldia said...

What`s the password? ;)

goldia said...

Oh I`m a blind one xD. Found the PW xD.

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

Kevin said...

Amazing site! I am new to dub, and this is exactly what I need. Your at the top of my feed list now.

Just a suggestion, it would be great if you could provide some history with the album too.

thanks! Keep it up!

El viento... said...

great!!!!!!
thanks!

: ) said...

huge album, thanks!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This one is bogus you can't hear prince doing his things entirely