Friday, October 12, 2007

Bim Sherman - Rub-A-Dub (1975-79)

Record date : 1975-79

Album style : roots, digital, dub

Playlist :
Love Forever Dub
Lightning Dub
Golden Dub
Black Jah Jah Dub
Keep On Dub
I Know Dub
World Dub
Love Jah Dub
Beyond The Hill Dub
Tribulation Dub
Ethiopian Dub
Golden Dub
Raining Dub
Trenchtown Dub
My Woman Dub
Lovers Dub
My Brethren Dub
Chancery Dub

Backing Band : The Soul Syndicate & The Gladiators & The Revolutionary Warriors & The Roots Radics
Horns : Vin Gordon & Bobby Ellis

Studios :
Recording : Channel One (Kingston, JA) & King Tubby's (Kingston, JA) & Randy's (Kingston, JA) & Treasure Isle (Kingston, JA)

Link

psw: mooszka.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

Unknown said...

^ I am sure what you meant was "...I buy an unicorn".

Just pointing this out. Goes unnoticed easily.