Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Prince Far I - Voice Of Thunder (1981)

Playlist :
Ten Commandments
Tribute To Bob Marley
Hold The Fort
Every Time I Hear The Word
Head Of The Buccaneer
Shall Not Dwell In Wickedness
Give I Strength
Kingdom Of God
Coming In From The Rock
Skinhead

Producer : Prince Far I

Engineer : Barnabas & Maxie

Vocals : Prince Far I
Drums : Fish Clarke
Bass : Professor Larry
Rhythm Guitar : Little D
Lead Guitar : Little D
Keyboards : Steely & Tarzan & Tony Asher
Horns : Deadly Headly
Percussions : Jah Lloyd
Congos : Scully Simms
Melodica : Tony Asher

Studios :
Recording : Channel One (Kingston, JA)

Link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/22010320/PFI-Voice_of_Thunder__1981_.zip

1 comment:

The Mayfly said...

I know it has been quite a long time since this was posted, but is it possible for someone to re-up?

Much respect.